Ballarat Dentist | Dr Don Anderson
Looking for a dentist in Ballarat who is very experienced and cares about the long term protection of your teeth and gums? Ballarat Dentist Dr Don Anderson has been in general dental practice for over 30 years and is dedicated to the well-being of his patients.
Dr Don Anderson’s dental care is patient focused. For you this means:
- We take a personal interest in you and your dental health.
- We believe in careful logical and preventative dental care for the long term protection of your teeth and gums
- We look after each dental patient with the care and attention that we would want for ourselves
- With each examination we clearly explain what options of dental care is required keeping in mind everyone’s need for long-term teeth and gum health
- To feel good; to look good; and your dental health to last a long time
Dr Don Anderson has provided dental care for the Ballarat community for 30 years now. Committed to community dental health he believes very much in preventative dental care – i.e. the concept of “do no harm”.
Dr Don Anderson is experienced in all aspects of dental care which includes but is not exclusive to:
- Pain relief
- Tooth removal (In our dental practice a tooth can be removed a the time of the emergency dental appointment)
- Root canal work
- Periodontal (gum) health diagnosis and maintenance
- Crowns, bridges and veneers
- Dentures and tooth replacement
How Can We Help?
Dr Don Anderson’s dental clinic is a general dental practice which provides overal dental care.
- We put aside time each working day to help people who may be experiencing dental pain or have tooth and gum related problems.
- Once the emergency has been resolved we generally recommend a comprehensive dental examination – as this is the only way of determining your overall dental health situation
- If treatment is needed, whether it be for tooth decay, gum health or … this can be organised with a costed treatment plan
- Mostly treatment can be undertaken over a period of time
- We welcome your questions
Ballarat Dentist Dr Don Anderson Welcomes You
Experiencing pain or discomfort?
To keep or not to keep?
We offer diagnosis and treatment at the time of the initial appointment. Treatment includes the option of tooth keeping, if at all possible, or taking the tooth out if saving the tooth is not possible, or should the patient choose for whatever reason not to keep it.
Children and CDBS
Phone: (03) 5331 6577
or 0491 601 906
Location: 205 Armstrong St Nth (Cnr Seymour St)
Ballarat, Victoria, 3350